How To Avoid Becoming a Victim of Stock Market Fraud
At Colling, Gilbert, Wright & Carter, our stock market fraud attorneys have seen how fraud can ruin the lives of innocent investors. When investors are victimized by fraud, they often lose their entire life savings. Our experienced attorneys can help you pursue justice and compensation, but by far the best option is to protect yourself in the first place.
We want to help you protect yourself. That’s why we’re recommending some useful tips that can help you catch the early signs of stock market fraud.
There’s a lot of excellent information in the story. Here are some of the tips CNBC writer Bryan Borzykowski provides for spotting signs of stock market fraud:
- Pay attention when short sellers are shorting a specific company – it could be a sign that something is awry with the company
- Pay attention to the negative aspects of a company
- Investigate the CEO’s history for a record of mistakes or fraud
- Be wary of companies that are rapidly acquiring a wealth of other companies
- Read every part of the organization’s annual financial reports, including the footnotes
Of course, you can do everything right, exercise all due vigilance and still find yourself the victim of fraud. Our experienced lawyers can help in this difficult situation.
If you’ve been the victim of stock market fraud, our attorneys can help you pursue justice and compensation for your losses. Please call Colling, Gilbert, Wright & Carter today at 1-407-712-7300 for a free consultation.