Attorney Melvin B. Wright began practicing law in 1985 with a focus on wrongful death and personal injury. Mr. Wright represented both insurance companies and victims of personal injury until 1993, when he shifted his focus entirely to accident victims. Attorney Wright is a founding partner in Colling Gilbert Wright & Carter, where he has successfully represented thousands of clients, including those involved in mass tort cases against pharmaceutical companies.
Melvin Wright is admitted to practice law in Georgia, Florida, and Tennessee. He has also handled cases in Mississippi, Arkansas, North Carolina, New York, and Massachusetts in association with law firms having principal offices in or near those states or upon admission pro hac vice.
If you are in need of a stockbroker or securities fraud attorney, please contact Colling Gilbert Wright & Carter online or call attorney Melvin Wright at (866) 352-3476 to schedule a free consultation today.
Professional Affiliations & Distinctions
Attorney Wright has been board-certified as a civil trial specialist by the Florida Bar, Board of Legal Specialization and Education for over 15 years. Board-certification in civil trial law is a distinction enjoyed by only one percent of all Florida lawyers.
Mr. Wright has also been board-certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy (NBTA) and the National Board of Civil Pretrial Practice Advocacy of the National Board of Legal Specialization and Certification since 1999. He served as a member of the NBTA advisory committee from 2009-2010.
Melvin Wright is an AV Preeminent Peer Review rated attorney by the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory and is ranked “Superb” by Avvo. He has also been awarded:
- Super Lawyer, 2006 – present
- Florida Legal Elite, 2009 – present
- National Trial Lawyer Top 100 Lawyers, Florida, 2009 – present
- Top 100 Litigation Lawyers in Florida by the American Society of Legal Advocates, 2012 – present
- Wall Street Journal’s Top Lawyers in Orlando, 2010 - present
- The American Board of Trial Advocates
- The Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- The National College of Advocacy
- The State Bar of Georgia
- The Florida Bar
- The Central Florida Trial Lawyers Association
- The American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- The Motor Vehicle Collision, Highway and Premises Liability Section of the AAJ
- The Professional Negligence Section of the AAJ
- The Nursing Home Litigation Group of the AAJ
- The AAJ’s Section of Toxic, Environmental and Pharmaceutical Torts
- The Florida Justice Association
To schedule your free consultation with stock market fraud attorney Marvin Wright, please contact us today. Based in Orlando, the attorneys at Colling Gilbert Wright & Carter serve victims of stock market abuses throughout the country.