Though sometimes hard to detect, any stockbrokers that are intentionally misleading investors in a negative way are committing fraud. Stock market fraud can be devastating financially and emotionally and can leave victims feeling helpless. Stock market fraud is particularly frustrating because it has major financial impacts on individuals and sometimes corporations.
Here at Colling, Gilbert, Wright & Carter, we offer many stock market fraud services to help you investigate and seek justice for fraud. Our services cover:
- Stockbroker fraud -- When a stockbroker doesn't abide by professional standards and mismanages your money either intentionally or unintentionally.
- Alternative investment fraud -- When an investing officer fails to fully investigate an alternative investment or purposefully misleads an investor.
- Mutual fund fraud -- When a stockbroker intentionally invests money in a high risk portfolio without properly advising client to all of the financial risks.
- Excessive trading -- When a stockbroker makes many trades with little or no financial benefit to you. If there is no financial benefit to you, your stockbroker might be acting unethically because they make profit off every trade.
- Unauthorized trading -- When a stockbroker makes any sort of trade without your prior, explicit consent.
We also offer many other fraud services for more specific and uncommon needs. Regardless of the type of fraud that you fell victim to, our fraud attorneys can help to get you the compensation that you deserve.
If you have been the victim of stock market fraud, please contact Colling, Gilbert, Wright & Carter today at (407) 712-7300, for your free consultation with an Orlando fraud attorney. We can help fight for fair compensation and may be able to help return your financial stability and peace of mind.